We’re excited to introduce a new film series at Emagine – Secret Cinema! This presentation of culturally significant films will take shape at Emagine Willow Creek with a once a month screening, featuring selections curated by local film professors, critics, and industry professionals. After the feature, there will also be a Q&A session with a special presenter to analyze the film’s historical and/or significant context.
Here’s what you need to know about Secret Cinema:
- Who: Our Secret Cinema selections will be curated by our local guests, but all cinephiles and movie-lovers are invited to attend!
- What: This film series is aptly named because the film is a secret – you won’t know what you’re watching until the lights go down and the film starts rolling!
- When: Screenings will take place on the second Thursday of each month at 7PM and can fall into either category:
- ‘Old Hollywood’ Edition — meaning a film released prior to 1967 will be featured
- ‘New Hollywood’ Edition — with a focus on more recent cinema, the films for this edition will have been released post-1967
- Where: Currently we’ll be featuring Secret Cinema only at Emagine Willow Creek
- How Much: Tickets for each screening are only $6 per person
- What Else: You’ll receive a FREE small popcorn with the purchase of any concession item.*
Past Secret Cinema Selections:
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact us. Otherwise, we hope to see you at the movies for this special new film series, only at Emagine Willow Creek.
*Limit one per guest. Only valid with Secret Cinema ticket and qualifying concession purchase at Emagine Willow Creek.