Stay up to date with all of the fun events happening at Emagine. We have tons of events planned that guests of all ages are sure to enjoy!
Introducing our newest program at our Royal Oak location – Emagine Dine & View! Skip the concession line and head right to the auditorium, we’ll grab everything you need for a full-service restaurant experience directly from your theatre seat.
Upcoming showings include:
Emagine Dine & View at Royal Oak will be hosted in our newly renovated, premier dine-in theatre, providing you with the ability to order directly from your theatre seat** and have your meal delivered to you without missing a moment of your show. For more information, see our website here.
**Available in select auditoriums and showtimes, and only offered at Emagine Royal Oak at this time.
Join us one weekend each month for Breakfast & a Movie! Tickets include movie admission, a buffet-style breakfast, and a small pop and popcorn.
This is a fun-filled event for the whole family – we hope to see you there!
Upcoming showings include:
This new, Autism and Special Needs friendly program, is part of a partnership between participating Emagine Theaters locations**, Centria Autism and Therapy Associated Inc. to make going to the movies a more enjoyable and accessible experience for families, children, and teens on the Autism spectrum!
What does Autism Friendly mean?
- First, it means sensory friendly (lights up a bit, sound down a bit).
- Second, if your child needs to get up, move, dance, sing….. no problem.
- Third, if your child has food allergies or is a picky eater you’re welcome to bring your own “safe” snack for them.
Our upcoming movies are:
Questions? Comments! Contact:
248-342-2092 or email: mblouin@CentriaHealthCar
If you’re interested in knowing more about these types of events in the future (including future movies) please ‘like” the Centria Autism page and Emagine Theatres page, and be sure to sign up for updates at www.AutismFriendlyMovies.c
**Participating locations: Birch Run (MI), Canton (MI), Macomb (MI), Novi (MI), Rochester Hills (MI), Saline (MI), Frankfort (IL), East Bethel (MN), Lakeville (MN)
We are excited to be offering more alternative content films in 2018! To see what options we have currently scheduled, view the list below and click through to the movie for more plot details, rating/genre/run time, and showtime and location information.
Participating locations vary – click through to showtimes for:
- Never-Ending Man: Hayao Miyazaki – 12/13 7:30PM, 12/18 7:30PM
- Can You Ever Forgive Me? 12/13 2:10PM
- Elf – 12/15 10AM, 12/16 10AM, 12/17 7PM
- Canelo vs Rocky – 12/15 9PM
- Ralph Breaks the Internet (Autism Friendly Film) – 12/15 10:30PM
- The Met Opera: La Traviata – 12/15 12:55PM
- Mob Psycho 100 Season 2 Premiere – 1/5 12:55PM