Stay up to date with all of the fun events happening at Emagine. We have tons of events planned that guests of all ages are sure to enjoy!
National Popcorn Day is January 19th and we’re celebrating by giving all Emagine Rewards members FREE popcorn at all locations. Be sure to join us this Thursday to celebrate and enjoy delicious, buttery popcorn on us!
If you’re not a member – sign up for free today!
*Offer valid on 1/19/17 only for one small popcorn per rewards member. Redeem at the concessions counter at any Emagine location.
Join us one weekend each month for Breakfast & a Movie! Tickets include movie admission, a buffet-style breakfast, and a small pop and popcorn.
This is a fun-filled event for the whole family – we hope to see you there!
Our upcoming movies will be:
- The Lego Batman Movie – 2/11 & 2/12
- Beauty and The Beast – 3/18 & 3/19*
*ticket information coming soon
Senior Lunch & a Movie will be returning in March 2017 with Beauty and The Beast*!
One Tuesday each month we host a special mid-day event for our mature guests. We invite you to join us for Senior Lunch & a Movie. For just $17 you can enjoy a buffet lunch and a new film release at our Palladium location. Lunch begins at 11:00AM and the show starts at 12:30PM, we look forward to seeing you there!
*ticket information coming soon
Here’s what we are showing next for our “Sensory Friendly Movies”, now at our Woodhaven, Rochester Hills, and Novi locations:
- Monster Trucks– at Novi, Rochester Hills, & Woodhaven on 1/21.
- Lego Batman* – at Novi, Rochester Hills, & Woodhaven on 2/11.
- Rock Dog*– at Novi, Rochester Hills, & Woodhaven on 2/11.
This new, Autism and Special Needs friendly program, is part of a partnership between Emagine Theaters and Centria Autism to make going to the movies a more enjoyable and accessible experience for families, children, and teens on the Autism spectrum!
What does Autism Friendly mean?
- First, it means sensory friendly (lights up a bit, sound down a bit).
- Second, if your child needs to get up, move, dance, sing….. no problem.
- Third, if your child has food allergies or is a picky eater you’re welcome to bring your own “safe” snack for them.
- Finally, since this experience can seem a little overwhelming at first, we’ll have Autism specialists available to answer questions, share tips, techniques and support your family and child to make their experience a fun and entertaining day at the movies!
Questions? Comments! Contact:
734-252-9101 or email: SBockmann@CentriaHealthCar
If you’re interested in knowing more about these types of events in the future (including future movies) please ‘like” the Centria Autism page and Emagine Theatres page, and be sure to sign up for updates at www.AutismFriendlyMovies.c
*Ticket information coming soon
Dinner & a Movie will be returning in 2017!
Tickets include admission to the movie, a buffet style dinner, and a small pop and popcorn to enjoy during the film.
Stay tuned to this page for updates on our upcoming January movies and the buffet menus!
We are excited to be offering more alternative content films in 2017! To see what options we have currently scheduled, view the list below and click through to the movie for more plot details, rating/genre/run time, and showtime and location information.