At Emagine, we believe in providing the most comfortable and luxurious movie-going experience possible. That is why Emagine is now offering power recliners and rockers, both crafted from the finest leather. You can reserve your seat online during ticket purchase.
We offer the following seating options:
- Power recliner – large, comfortable and allow you to kick your feet up. These are available in every auditorium at Palladium, Macomb, Canton, Rochester Hills and Birch Run and in select auditoriums in Royal Oak and Novi.
- Leather rockers – provide more leg room, adjustable arm rests, and the ability to lean back and relax. These are available is every theater in Novi, Woodhaven, and Royal Oak, and in select theaters at Palladium.
- DBOX – auditoriums are equipped with two designated rows of special chairs that shake and rumble along with the soundtrack of the film. DBOX seating is allocated and costs an additional $8 per ticket. Note that we have other seating in these auditoriums (without surcharge) as well. We have DBOX available at our Novi, Royal Oak, Birch Run, and Rochester Hills (with 3D available at this location only).
Emagine Novi, Rochester Hills, Royal Oak, and Macomb offer cocktail and food service to your seat before the film begins. Exclusions apply based on location, please refer to your theatre of choice for details.
- EMAX – auditoriums are shows presented in PREMIUM LARGE FORMAT, bigger picture & maximum sound. We have one designated EMAX auditorium at our Canton, Royal Oak, Macomb, and Novi locations and shows presented this way are an additional $1 per ticket.
- Fifth Avenue at Emagine Novi is an entire auditorium with our luxurious leather seating and provides “the ultimate luxury experience”. All of the 170 seats in Fifth Avenue can be reserved. The finest equipment has been installed for a “perfect presentation every time” with digital projection and sound. This is an excellent place for a private screening party or business meeting.
For more details on luxury seating options, please contact us.