In order to ensure that every Emagine guest enjoys an outstanding movie-going experience, those entering the premises agree to conduct themselves pursuant to the following theatre policies as a condition of admittance:
No person 15 years old or younger will be admitted after 9 p.m. unless they are accompanied by a parent or Adult Guardian who agrees to be responsible for the conduct and safety of the underage guest.
Guests must be 17+ with valid ID to see an R-rated feature without a parent or guardian. No children 6 years old or younger will be admitted to any “R” rated film.
Inside an auditorium, please respect your fellow movie-goers. Please keep in mind:
- Talking isn’t part of the movie script.
- No hoodies worn with hoods up.
- Using cellphones or texting shines a bright light in the dark theatre.
- No large purses or backpacks are allowed inside the auditoriums.
- Putting your feet up isn’t exactly the cleanest or most pleasant thing.
- Electronic cigarettes are just as distracting as smoking.
- Running in the dark hallways and aisle isn’t a good idea.
- The lobby is always available should you need to take a phone call, talk to another movie-goer or help a child out.
- We’ve got great food! There’s no need to bring in outside food or drinks.
- Recording any of the movies could get you in MAJOR trouble.
- Children under 2 years of age are free at Emagine.*
If you follow the rules, everyone wins. Remember, breaking the rules voids your chance of any refund.
*Held by an adult (lap child). If the child requires a separate seat, a separate ticket must be purchased.