In order to ensure that every Emagine guest enjoys an outstanding movie-going experience, those entering the premises agree to conduct themselves pursuant to the following theatre policies as a condition of admittance:
No person 15 years old or younger will be admitted after 9 p.m. unless they are accompanied by a parent or adult guardian who agrees to be responsible for the conduct and safety of the underage guest.
Guests must be 17+ with valid ID to see an R-rated feature without a parent or guardian. No children 6 years old or younger will be admitted to any “R” rated film.
Emagine Entertainment is committed to creating a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable entertainment experience. Movie goers have a right to expect an environment where:
- Team members will respect and appreciate all guests, treating guests in a professional manner
- Guests refrain from talking or communicating in any manner that disturbs other guests
- Guests will enjoy the movie-going experience free from the disruptive behavior of others
- This includes talking and communicating in a way that disturbs other guests
- The use of electronic devices to communicate or find information
- Guests refrain from placing their feet or shoes on any portion of any seat in the auditorium (this includes pushing or kicking seats)
- Guests refrain from smoking cigarettes, cigars, e-cigarettes or any other substance while in the building
- Guests sit only in their ticketed seats and show their tickets when requested
- Guests refrain from running in aisles, hallways, staircases or lobby
- Guests refrain from bringing in outside food or beverages
- Parents/Adult Guardians monitor children brought into the theater to ensure they are not disruptive to others*
- Guests dispose of chewing gum in proper waste receptacles
- Guests refrain from recording via any means, including social media platforms, the presentation on the screen
- Safety is a priority and guests are not able to bring weapons into the facility
- Guests will not dress in an inappropriate manner, as determined in the sole and exclusive judgment of Emagine management
- Guests refrain from bringing in large purses, bags or backpacks into the facility
- Guests refrain from wearing hoodies with the hoods up
If you follow the rules, everyone wins.
* Children under 2 are free at Emagine if held by an adult (lap child). If the child requires a separate seat, a Child ticket must be purchased.
The theater staff has been trained to intervene where necessary to help ensure that the above expectations are met. Guests are encouraged to report any inappropriate behavior to the nearest Team Member. Guests who choose not to adhere to these provisions will be subject to ejection without refund and may also be in violation of city ordinances resulting in possible arrest and prosecution.