21-22 Rules and Regulations
- Please observe current governmental orders requiring face coverings and maintaining of social distancing.
- Soliciting and panhandling is prohibited while at the Monroe Street Drive-In.
- Alcohol, tailgating, drugs, and smoking of any sort is strictly prohibited.
Do not leave your vehicle or seating pod unattended. If you temporarily leave the site, make sure you have a designated stamp issued by Drive-In staff and bring your belongings. Do not leave personal or valuable items unsecured on the premises or in your vehicle, seating pod, or in plain/clear sight.
- All ticket sales are final. The Monroe Street Drive-In reserves the right to cancel due to inclement weather conditions to ensure both the safety of our guests and that optimal viewing experiences are met. In the event of a cancellation, all customers will be issued refunds by Emagine Entertainment.
- The Monroe Street Drive-In is not responsible for or liable for any loss/damage/theft of the personal property (including vehicles) of guests while on the premises.
- Except for guide dogs and/or assistance animals, pets and/or animals of any kind are not permitted on the premises.
- Weapons, noisemakers, fireworks, and explosives of any kind are strictly prohibited from being brought onto the premises.
- Laser pointers or shining of any lights on the movie screen is prohibited.
- The use of any camera or audio recording device to record the movie is strictly prohibited.
- Be courteous to other guests’ enjoyment of the show – please no horn honking, vulgar/profane language, or loud noises during showtime (including any previews or opening shows).
- Please be considerate and pick up your trash and dispose of it in the trash cans provided.
- You may order off-site food to be delivered to the drive-in. All deliveries of food can only be delivered to, and picked up from, the marked delivery zone on the premises. The Monroe Street Drive-In is not responsible for any order discrepancies.
- The Monroe Street Drive-In is not liable for any personal injury or loss/damage to any guests.
Attendance via Car:
- Only one car is permitted per parking stall and you must park in the stall assigned to you. Staff reserves the right to reassign your parking stall to maximize viewing enjoyment for all.
- Drive-in speakers are not available. Sound will be transmitted through FM radio. If your car radio is unavailable, please bring a portable radio.
- Vehicles will not be permitted into the drive-in beyond 15 minutes of showtime. Vehicles are not permitted to leave and re-enter the drive-in.
- Please turn off all vehicle lights after you get into your parking stall.
- All vehicles must be removed from the premises by 11pm each night. Unremoved vehicles will be towed at the owner’s expense.
- Guests may not sit on top of vehicles—including both the hood and roof areas. If you sit outside your vehicle, please remember to be respectful of occupants in neighboring vehicles, stay within your assigned parking stall, and practice COVID-19 safety measures
- All vehicles must remain under 10 mph while on the premises.
- Vehicle lights must remain off during the show.
Attendance via Walk-Up Seating:
- Walk-up guests must “check-in” upon arrival by completing on-site access waiver.
- Walk-up seating pods are provided to the guests of the Monroe Drive-in on a first come first serve basis.
- Seating pods left unattended for more than 10 minutes may be considered open and reassigned to another party.
- Admission to walk-up seating area will close at 8 p.m.
- Only one person is permitted per seat within each seating pod.
- Guests must remain within their assigned stalls and cannot exceed the designated occupancy of the space.
- Staff reserves the right to reassign your seating pod to maximize viewing enjoyment for all.
- For your own health and safety, please do not touch or tamper with the heating equipment in your seating area. In the event there is no heat to your pod, please notify nearby staff for assistance.
Guests found not in compliance or adhering to any of the above Rules & Regulations, or otherwise found to be disruptive to other guests or surrounding neighbors, will be subject to immediate removal from the theater premises by security personnel without issuance of a refund.