Birthday Parties at Emagine
Emagine Theaters is the perfect place to celebrate your child’s birthday and we’re here to help you plan the perfect party. (For children 11 and under. Party size is 10-25 dependent on location)
Our birthday party package price varies by location and includes*:
- Your choice of meals (same option for all kids, can also substitute for dietary restrictions)
- 2 slices of Pepperoni Pizza or 2 slices of Cheese Pizza
- 1 Hot Dog and Fries
- Kids Size Chicken Finger Basket (includes 2 chicken fingers & fries)
- Pitchers of Sprite, Lemonade, and Water
- Kids Combo Pack (Popcorn, Fountain Beverage) for the movie
- Candy may be added for an additional $4/per person
- Fully decorated party room with plates, napkins, utensils, tablecloths
- A Certificate for the Birthday Child good for a free movie and Kids Combo Pack (must be redeemed within the full calendar year from date of party)
- To book your party there is a $50 non – refundable booking fee.
*see location for details not all items available at each location.
I hosted a private birthday party event tonight for my son’s 6th. The party went so smooth. They kept the party on schedule, engaged the kids and parents with anything they needed. HIGHLY RECOMMEND this place for any party planning. — Karen Michelle, Emagine Royal Oak Guest
When you are ready our Birthday party team will be there to assist you in planning your birthday party. Parties are typically scheduled on Saturdays and Sunday, subject to availability. The party itself is hosted in our private birthday party room, (Royal Oak and Palladium parties are in semi-private spaces). The movie viewing itself is held in an auditorium open to the public. We can assist you in the ordering of cupcakes, or you may bring in your own (sorry no candles). For adults in your group you may order additional tickets for the movie as well as additional concession items. Additional concession items may be ordered the day of the party, although we cannot guarantee they will be served in conjunction with the preordered food. We are also not able to guarantee tickets, if they are not ordered in advance.
Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee movies that are shown at each of our locations. Weekly schedules are posted on Tuesdays for the new movie week that runs from Friday – Thursday. We only know movies early if we have advance ticket sales. We will work with you as best as we can with the movie schedule and give you a list of potential movies we will have the date of your party. Please remember new movies release every Friday and the schedule can change. We do not guarantee movie titles at certain locations or show times, Emagine Entertainment does not own the movies, only the studios producing the movie can control new release dates and bookings.