Introducing Emagine DINE N’ VIEW!
We are proud to offer our guests: Emagine DINE N’ VIEW, our one-of-a-kind feature exclusively at our Royal Oak location. We know our guests have the normal movie-going experience down pat. Movie and concessions? Check and check. So now, we have taken the movie going experience to a whole new level of luxury for you to enjoy during your movie. No need to wait in the concessions line for drinks or food…head right on over to theatre #10, sit back, relax, and prepare to be waited on!
Emagine DINE N’ VIEW at Royal Oak is hosted in our newly renovated, premier dine-in theatre, providing you with the ability to order directly from your seat* and have your meal delivered to you without missing a moment of your show. We’re offering an expansive menu, with delicious staples such as sliders, personal pizzas, salads and more. The newly updated auditorium seats feature a side table for your dining convenience.
Need more details on Emagine DINE N’ VIEW? We’ve got you covered:
- What: A full service restaurant experience directly from your theatre seat featuring the newest and biggest movie releases available. Movies will be marked with “DINE N’ VIEW” before the film title to designate this special feature and placement in auditorium #10. Click here to see what’s playing.
- When: DINE N’ VIEW films will be scheduled every week, so continue to check the Royal Oak Showtimes page for ticket information and showtime options
- Where: Only at Emagine Royal Oak, in our premier dine-in theatre auditorium #10.*
- How Much: Tickets prices will be standard, varying by time of day, age, and seat type. They can be purchased online, through our mobile app, or at theatre box office and kiosks.
- What Else: We recommend guests arrive approximately 30 mins before the movie showtime to allow enough time to order. Select Auditoriums and showtimes.
Check out the DINE N’ VIEW menu here. We hope you’ll join us to enjoy this full-service restaurant experience directly from your theatre seat.
*Available in select auditoriums and showtimes, and only offered at Emagine Royal Oak at this time.