Address: 209 Hamilton Row, Birmingham, MI 48009
Phone Number: 248.385.0500
Emagine Palladium will be limited capacity neighborhood theatre with approximately 550 luxury seats in beautiful auditoriums. Theatre concession will include delicious food from our restaurant providing an upscale casual dining experience. Guests will have the option of seat-side food and beverage service.
Learn more about the Emagine Palladium’s coming to be here, with our CEO Paul Glantz and partner Jon Goldstein.
For parental authorization for minor code of conduct, please see this form here.Purchase Membership
Emagine Palladium – Platinum Membership*
Emagine will sell a limited number of Platinum Memberships for a fee of $350 annually. The Platinum Membership is valid for all members of the same household or immediate family. Emagine Platinum Members will enjoy the following amenities:
- Preferred seating rights (exclusively open for Platinum Members to purchase prime seats up until showtime, non-Members will be able to book tickets in advance, but this is limited to back and front rows. Emagine reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to alter the policy as needed.)
- The exclusive right to book restaurant reservations and to call ahead to reserve a place in line when there is a waiting list.
- $100 credit issued upon members first visit (valid at any Emagine theatre for movie tickets and all food and beverage items. Expires in one year.)
- The Platinum Membership will attach to a primary member, but all household members may attend with or without the primary member present. Platinum Membership covers one’s entire household / immediate family members.
- Platinum Members may bring up to 9 guests per visit for a total of 10 attendees at any one film (any household member).
- The primary Platinum Member receives both a free movie ticket on his/her birthday and a free entrée at the restaurant inside either Emagine Palladium or Emagine Royal Oak. (within Birthday Month)
- No non-member under the age of 18 shall be allowed on the premises without the accompaniment of a parent or guardian. Those violating this policy will be removed without refund. Members’ children are welcome to attend provided that they behave in accordance with the terms and conditions of membership, including but not limited to our “Common Courtesy Code of Conduct”.
- Reduced ticket prices on weekends and holidays.
- Free kids movies on Sunday mornings.
- Unique loyalty login to the website to purchase tickets and reserve seats online before non-members.
- Inaugural Platinum Memberships are locked in at $350 annual membership fee upon renewal.
*Currently valid only at Birmingham location.