Address: 209 Hamilton Row, Birmingham, MI 48009
Phone Number: 248.385.0500
Emagine Palladium is a limited capacity neighborhood theatre with approximately 550 luxury seats in beautiful, state-of-the-art auditoriums. Theatre concession includes delicious food from The Grille restaurant, providing an upscale, casual dining experience. Guests have the option of seat-side food and beverage service.
Enjoy the Amenities at Emagine Palladium:
- Luxury Seating – At Emagine Palladium, all of our seats are luxury tan leather power recliners to ensure that our guests are as comfortable as possible
- Reserve Your Seat – We offer our patrons 100% reserved seating. Purchase your ticket online, reserve your seat, and you’re set for the show.
- Stadium Seating – All 5 of our theatre rooms feature stadium seating, which means you have the best and most comfortable movie watching experience.
- Huge Screens – No squinting at this screen. Each auditorium has huge screens so you are immersed in each movie.
- Theatre Bar – A full-service bar with wine, 12 beers on tap, and cocktail service to your reserved seat.
- Cafeteria Style Concessions – We have all your favorite movie concessions plus gourmet new options like edamame and quesadillas.
- The Lounge – Enjoy food and beverages in the upscale lounge before or after your show, including WiFi.
- Self-Serve Coke Freestyle Machine – Choose from over 100 flavors or grab a slushy drink for the same price as a soft drink.
- Handcrafted Pizzas, Gourmet Popcorn & Poppin’ Olive– Enjoy all the standard movie concessions or try one of our handcrafted pizzas made in our stone ovens. Our Poppin’ Olive popcorn is made with 100% Olive Oil and dressed with sea salt for a healthier version of your favorite movie treat. We also offer Cheddar and Caramel Popcorn varieties.
- Private Rentals – Planning a birthday party? Corporate meeting? Any event? This intimate space offers a variety of options, including auditoriums and our private Woodward Room.
Learn more about the Emagine Palladium’s coming to be here, with our CEO Paul Glantz and partner Jon Goldstein.