Royal Oak Theatre
Address: 200 North Main Street, Royal Oak, MI 48067
Emagine Royal Oak is located in Downtown Royal Oak.Showtimes & Tickets
Enjoy the Amenities at Emagine Royal Oak
- Reserve your seat – We offer our patrons reserved seating during our peak hours for your convenience and comfort.
- Luxury Reclining Seats – At Emagine Royal Oak, you can really kick back and enjoy the movie in our luxury reclining seats with full back rest and foot rest and plenty of room to lounge.
- Stadium Seating – All 10 of our theatre rooms feature stadium seating, which means you have the best and most comfortable movie watching experience.
- 30 Foot Screens – No squinting at this screen. Each theatre has huge 30 foot screens so you are immersed in each movie.
- D-Box Seats – No other seat lets you live the action as if you were really in the scene like our D-Box seats. These seats actually MOVE with the action of the movie on screen. Intensity levels are easily adjusted at the touch of a button. We recommend purchasing in advance due to high popularity! These large, comfy motion seats are exclusively available for select films.
- Dolby Atmos EMAX Theatre – This is our largest screen stretching from wall-to-wall and ceiling-to-floor. This special theatre experience also has surround sound for excellent sound effects!
- Theatre Bar – A full-service bar with wine, domestic and local beers on tap, and cocktail service to your reserved seat 7 days a week Monday – Friday after 5:00 p.m. and Friday and Saturday after 12:00 p.m. Service ends when trailer begins.
- Handcrafted Pizzas & Poppin’ Olive– Enjoy all the standard movie concessions or try one of our handcrafted pizzas made in our stone ovens. Our Poppin’ Olive popcorn is made with 100% Olive Oil and dressed with sea salt for a healthier version of your favorite movie treat.
- Private Theatre Rental – Planning a birthday party? Family Reunion? Any event? We rent out our theatres! We have small, medium and large seating capacity theatres to meet your needs!
- Pre-paid parking