Emagine Royal Oak
Address: 200 North Main Street, Royal Oak, MI 48067
Emagine Royal Oak is located in Downtown Royal Oak.Showtimes & Tickets
Enjoy the Amenities at Emagine Royal Oak
- Luxury Seating – At Emagine Royal Oak, you can really kick back and enjoy the movie in our luxury power reclining seats with full back & foot rests, available in select theaters, or in our classic and comfortable rockers.
- Reserve Your Seat – We offer our patrons reserved seating during our peak hours for your convenience and comfort.
- Stadium Seating – All 10 of our theatre rooms feature stadium seating, which means you have the best and most comfortable movie watching experience.
- Huge Screens – No squinting at this screen. Each theatre has huge screens so you are immersed in each movie.
- D-Box Seats – No other seat lets you live the action as if you were really in the scene like our D-Box seats. These seats actually MOVE with the action of the movie on screen. Intensity levels are easily adjusted at the touch of a button. We recommend purchasing in advance due to high popularity! These large, comfy motion seats are exclusively available for select films.
- Dolby Atmos EMAX Theatre – This is our largest screen stretching from wall-to-wall and ceiling-to-floor. This special theatre experience also has surround sound for excellent sound effects!
- Handcrafted Pizzas & Poppin’ Olive– Enjoy all the standard movie concessions or try one of our handcrafted pizzas made in our stone ovens. Our Poppin’ Olive popcorn is made with 100% Olive Oil and dressed with sea salt for a healthier version of your favorite movie treat.
- Private Theatre Rental – Planning a birthday party? Family Reunion? Any event? We rent out our theatres! We have small, medium and large seating capacity theatres to meet your needs!
- Free and Pre-Paid Parking – Emagine Loyalty members can enjoy free parking for up to three hours (spaces 200 and above) and for all members we offer pre-paid parking.
No persons 17 years of age or younger are allowed inside the premises after 6PM unless accompanied by an adult. Additionally, no one is allowed into an auditorium 15 minutes after the show start time.